A Database of First Nations Environmental Health Researchers and Research Papers
University of British Columbia - Okanagan Campus,
3333 University Way
Kelowna V1V 1V7
Ph: (250) 807-9901 | Fax: (250) 807-9865
Tobacco Reduction, Cancer Screening, Risk Reduction Related to Hereditary Breast Cancer, Health Promotion
Gender Influences and Health Promotion, Smoking Cessation, Indoor Air Quality, Cancer Prevention
Professor, Faculty of Health & Social Development, and Director, Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention, University of British Columbia - Okanagan Campus
Academic Supervisor (if Applicable)
Indoor Air Quality
- Messages for young women about tobacco exposure and breast cancer: Phase I
- Development of a decision aid for patients diagnosed with ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast
- Tobacco Reduction Initiatives for Young Pregnant and Parenting Aboriginal Women and Their Children
- A Gender Analysis of Tobacco Use in Families during Pregnancy, Postpartum and Early Childhood FACET2
- Tobacco use in intimate spaces: Issues in the qualitative study of couple dynamics
- Tobacco use in intimate spaces: Issues in the qualitative study of couple dynamics.
- How tobacco use is embedded in couple interactions.
- Unraveling women
- Cervical cancer screening in ethnocultural groups: Case studies in women-centred care.
- Voices of immigrant South Asian women: Expressions of health concerns.
- Narratives of smoking relapse: The stories of postpartum women.
- Falling through the cracks: Women